More than 15 years of experience in the commercial management of international markets … looking for new professional challenges
Experiences and Responsibilities:
Throughout his work experience, we can highlight the following roles he has played:
- Business Development Manager for an important Spanish distribution Group, developing the business strategy and managing the search and purchase of products in Hong Kong and Istanbul.
- Export Manager for a national company, monitoring and managing all international accounts.
- Export Area Manager in several national companies, developing international operations, opening markets (Asia, America, North Africa and the Middle East), enabling the opening of franchises abroad, participating in fairs, etc.
- Regional Sales Manager for a construction company, developing the market opening functions throughout the Mediterranean area.
Competences and abilities:
- Autonomy and leadership at work.
- Effective communication in inter-personal relations.
- Business development.
- Opening of markets.
- Strong experience in international markets.
- Commercial skills and a solid network of contacts.
- Time flexibility and geographical mobility (national and international).
- Spanish: first language.
- English: C1 fluent professional level.
- French: B1 medium level.
- Chinese: B1 medium level
- Official degree in International Electronic Commerce from the Exterior Trade Institude (Icex – Ceco) 2017.
- Master’s in international Trade – Language, Culture and Negotiation from the Zhejiang University / Asturias Business School. 2007-08.
- Postgraduate Course in Creation and Management of Tourism Companies form the School of Industrial Organization EOI. 2004-05.
- Certified in Tourism from the University of Oviedo / University of Birmingham. 2002-05.