“More than 15 years at the marketing, logistic and purchases / sales sector within national and international companies…looking for new horizons”
Experiences and Responsibilities:
Throughout her work experience, we can highlight the following roles she has played:
- Marketing, Business Development and Innovation Director within an important multinational company leading a 12-member team.
- New Business Manager within an important enterprise group from Portugal leading a 25-member team.
- Project Manager in different Portuguese enterprises at the logistic, purchases / sales and trade sector.
- Sales Operations Coach leading a 9-member team.
Competences and abilities:
- Autonomy at work.
- Leadership in team management.
- Effective communication in inter-personal relations.
- Capacity to develop strategies, resources adjustment and transversal plans.
- Creative and innovative ability.
- High initiative and responsibility.
- Time flexibility and geographical mobility (national and international).
- Portuguese: first language.
- English: C1 fluent professional level.
- Spanish: C1 fluent professional level.
- Bachelor in Marketing and Advertising from the Escola Superior de Comunicação Social do IPL (Lisbon).
- Postgraduate in Marketing management From the Lusíada University of Lisbon.
- Master in Business and Administration from the Enterprise Institute of Madrid (IE).