“More than 8 years in the Human Resources and Process Control sector accustomed to industrial environments … looking for new challenges”
Experiences and Responsibilities:
Wide experience in HR Management and Process Control: managing teams, optimizing human capital, quality and corporate turnover. Accustomed to industrial environments, she has a high orientation to processes and people management.
Competences and abilities:
- Autonomy at work.
- Leadership in team management.
- Effective communication at inter-personal relations.
- Development of human capital.
- Process control.
- Time flexibility and geographical mobility (national and international).
- Spanish: first language.
- English: C1 fluent professional level.
- French: A1-2
- Certified in Chemical Engineering from the University of Oviedo (2007).
- Master in Operations Management and Lean Six Sigma from the University of Oviedo (currently).
- Additional training in Management of HR, Coaching, Teams Management, etc., from RhoGroup.